Monday 28 March 2011

fuzzytown

Zachariah O'Hora is the author and illustrator of the children's book Stop Snoring, Bernard!


from Amazon

I first came across his work at Tin House, where O'Hora contributed the banner illustration for the site's blog. Here are some of his other illustrations, which I think combine whimsy with drudgery quite nicely.




His work reminds me a litte of Richard Scarry and a little of Wes Anderson. Check out more of O'Hora's work at his website, Fuzzytown, where you can also find links to his blogs.



Images from Fuzzytown




2 comments:

  1. I don't know who Richard Scarry is, but his stuff definitely reminds me of Wes Anderson. But I wouldn't have made the connection without your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these illustrations are so funky and unusual! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete